Web

12/12/2012

Love & Hate

Love and Hate are both strong words. In a relationship they will make a friend or a foe.
But I'm not going to talk about that in this blog. I'm going to tell you some things I love and hate.
 
 

LOVE
God
all my family
my friends
our church
the beach
strong dark roasted coffee
bubble baths
cloth
vintage cars
garage sales
thrifting
wine
blogging
 taking pictures
cute old people
kindness
hot tubs
sunrises and sunsets
chocolate
Olive Garden
Pinterest
my dog(can't believe I said it)
travel
bright colors
weeping willow trees
making a difference
cooking
encouragements
candles
entertaining
homemade soaps
funky hair
canning
Florida
my pool
meeting new people
trying new things
decorating
summer
praise and worship music and 80's
massages
 
jewelry
the Amish culture
fashion
quiet times
cities
making something out of nothing
my phone
relaxing
birthdays
life
flowers
 
 
 
HATE
when people chew food with mouth open
TV
dogs
cats
being in tight places
sleepless nights
Satan
rumors
cleaning
rap music
drama
winter
baking
rude people
coats not hung up
the fair
shaving my legs
sin
mud
empty fridge
cancer
temptations
when heats turned to high
drugs
bullying
cavities
loud sounds
arguments
mad people
weeds
painting
mold
whining
Pepsi
judgement
roses
baby's (but not my own,dislike not hate)
bills
spills
shopping
fake flowers
clutter
sickness
 
 
Sure I will think of other thing as soon as I publish it. Don't like to use the word hate. More it is what I dislike. My Mom never let us use the word hate. Hope you think I'm weird and different;)
What do you Love and Hate?
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Blogging tips