Web

1/28/2015

Lena's Living Area Mini Makeover


 
I've been giving our home some fresh paint here and there. Last week I painted the teal walls of our open space living area. It was a Easy Care paint and called dark gray. How boring is that. I wished it was named spoon or mountain gray or something even more creative. However I really love the color palette.

 
I loved this teal for 5 years. It reminded me of the ocean and I had decided if I can't live by the sea I'll paint our walls like it.
 
 
Here goes....

 
I'll take you on a little tour. I've been collecting all white ironstone for my future Country Living Fair shows where I'm taking my Farmhouse frocks.






Daisy:)
 







 
 

 
I hung glass bottle caps on this old baby spring mattress hanging over the kitchen island.



 


 
The blue chandelier before.
 
 
Here's the same one with a little love.
I hope you enjoyed the little tour. It's nothing fancy but we love our home.
These pictures were taken by the talented Lyssa Ann Portraits. Which by the way now also started a new blog of her little cottage she is redoing and is filled with lots of inspiration. Check her out at Cottonwood Shanty.
Stay warm and make your house a home.
 

No comments:

Blogging tips