Web

9/28/2012

.05 Cents Flowers

Tonight I made these flowers. They are made out of old patterns.
On the way home from meeting a friend for lunch. I stopped by this Yard Sale. And found this box of patterns. So I was inspired to make these flowers I seen at the wedding I was in.
As you can see all the way on right it was used to hold up the burlap on the bridal table.
First I folded them in long strips.
Back and forth.
Also cut ends round.
I couldn't find any flower wire so found this instead.
To put in center of strip. Then just fluff out the patterns to create these primitive flowers.
I put it on my shelf above our kitchen island.
This was my little bonus. At our house we never have pins,and these pins were pinned in the pattern. Here is another web sight with directions on how to make them.
Hope this inspired you to reach deep in your pocket for .05 cents and deep in your creative side to give your house decor a boost.
 

No comments:

Blogging tips