Web

3/31/2013

Sarasota Farmers Market 2013



One of my favorite places to visit while I'm on vacation in Sarasota.
The Sarasota Farmers Market is filled with lots of color and local talent.
Mushrooms looked so divine.



Big roses.


Always get a cup of Java Dog coffee and a bag of grains to enjoy while on vacation.

The are colorful people every where.

This was a creative way to haul the goods around.
This mime was good.




HUGE radishes


Once a month they also have a art fest. We got lucky to hit the right Saturday.


We ate fresh strawberries.

Can't wait till fresh veggie stands open here too.



Nope didn't buy any of these.

Always a lot of doggies there.

We got sandwiches at this great place.

Think everyone enjoyed the market.

Lots of people and so much to see.

The ring I almost bought.


Love succulence.



Love this color combo.



Beautiful orchids.



Huge avocados.

Me and Dixie at the Market.

We made fresh salsa with our goodies.

More yummy tomatoes.

Wish I would have been able to bring home some of these goodies.
Bright sunshine.

Always bring home some of my favorite homemade soaps for gifts and to use. The lemon sea grass is my favorite.
Hope you enjoyed going with me to the market and if you ever go to Sarasota make sure you visit it. It's every Saturday morning year around.


No comments:

Blogging tips