Web

3/17/2014

Opening My Own Relaxnchic Etsy Store


I finally opened my own Etsy store! I'm so excited to share some pictures with you of what I've been up to this weekend. I will say, building your own Etsy store takes lots of patience and determination. I thought I knew the ropes on hashtags and links and social media. Well, this one has been the most time-consuming thing I've been a part of yet.
This burlap table runner is on my Etsy. You can find it here.
Summer and I picked a house on Saturday, and I found these Atlas Mason Jars. They are a pretty, light teal color. They are also on there. 
I will have lots of ironstone on my Etsy store. I was so delighted that within a couple of hours of opening, this one-of-a-kind piece sold for $58. I went running into the bedroom where Allen was taking his Sunday afternoon nap in such excitement that this Etsy thing works! He thought the house was on fire. 
I will be selling my personal collections, too. These soup tureens...
...are unique and great to add to a cabinet collection.
One thing I've learned by reading reviews is people like to see more than one picture on each item. I think with time and building relationships on Etsy, I will get better at building a vintage cottage chic style store.
I decided to call the store RELAXNCHIC to go along with my blog, Twitter and Instagram.
 I also have these chandelier crystals. I will only sell stuff I love myself.
This is my logo profile.
This is a little off track, but the kids begged all day for me to make soft pretzels, so they got their treat at the end of the day. It was nice to step away from the computer and play in the kitchen. I made sour cream and onion, sugar cinnamon, and plain.
There are only a couple left, so they must of been good.
Grab a cup of tea or coffee and head over to My Etsy Store to get inspired.
My advice? If you want to open your own store, don't give up. If I can do it, so can you.
Hope you have a great week.
Here is the link:

No comments:

Blogging tips