Web

6/19/2014

We are Ready for the Shed Opener Vintage Sale

YAY!!!
What a day this has been:) I could not have pulled it off without my friend Summer and her help.
There are many others that have helped me along the way and I've been so thankful!

I'm getting so excited for the next two days of my SHED OPENER VINTAGE SALE.
We will be open Friday from 8am to 7pm and Saturday from 8am to 4pm. June 20,21 2014.
I have TONS of ironstone!!!

Lots of chairs.
The fairy gardens are coming in the morning yet. There are window houses for your flowerbeds.
Hubby off to put up signs.
                                                   This is just a little peek of how it looks.
Yellow display...
Red display...
Green display...
White display...
Teal display...
Treasures...
More ironstone....

Miss Mustard Seed painted cabinet...
Your chair...
More white ironstone...
Vintage cameras...
Crazy girls I love...
Lucky five...
Vintage burlap polka dot bench...
Daisy and I can't wait to see you:)
Painted furniture and gobs of blue ball jars...
There are many, many things marked from one dollar to two hundred, so please come enjoy the sale. We take cash, check and visa and we can't wait to see you.



No comments:

Blogging tips