Web

9/16/2014

Country Living Fair In Columbus 2014



This past Friday, my friend Barb and I headed to the city in hopes of getting inspired by the talented vendors at the Country Living Fair.


As we headed out beyond the the hills of Holmes County, we were excited for what the day might hold.


When we arrived at the fair on opening morning, the lines were long and there were happy women as far as the eye could see.


We soon saw the familiar face of my new friend Becky from Rust & Found. She's the first store to be carrying my new clothing line, Farmhouse Frocks.


We loved all the neat displays of the vendors.


CUTE & TRUE!


I love the urn I picked up at my new friend Bessie's booth that's called Besserina.


It gave me a big confidence boost for my confidence about my new clothing line that several people stopped me to ask where I bought my outfit.

 

Isn't this glamping vintage sheet that the Sisters On The Fly had displayed adorable?


I was so happy to see my friend Q from Philadelphia. She got to come to Amish Country and spend a couple of days with me after the fair.
She is so talented and you can visit her on the web here at Q Created


This industrial headboard inspired me.



I lusted after this barrel of wooden shoe forms. 

 

The all-white ironstone was also a big eye-catcher.

 

This painted cow chair was fun and would look wonderful in an old farmhouse.


 

My friend Summer from Summerthyme Chic Boutique always has amazing displays.


Brilliant!

 

I loved the all-white displays.

 

One can never have enough ironstone...

 

or vintage suitcases.


 

My friend loved the bracelets she treated herself to. I liked the saying on them.




 

Barb held these up and said, "Lena, these look like your Farmhouse Frocks!"
The only disappointment of the day was that when I arrived at the Country Living Fair and was ready to take the first picture, I discovered I was missing the SD card in the camera. So you had to see the unclear phone pictures I took, instead.


We played hard, now its time to work hard as we get ready for our big Vintage Sale and Farmhouse Frocks launch that will be held at my friend Barb's house here in Amish Country this weekend.


Will we see you there? I hope so, because we will have many treasures ready for you, like this cool, upcycled industrial whisk that's made into a lamp!

I hope you enjoy your day, make new friends, and find inspiration in the things around you! 

No comments:

Blogging tips