Web

6/02/2012

Making A Fairy Garden With My Daughter

Sydni and I made this fairy garden.
Told her if she helps me weed my flowerbeds and helps out with mulching.We would plant a fairy garden.
She would go on pinterest to get ideas.
Then we collected what we thought would be cute.
And got this huge nice bowl this
this spring at a flee market.
And the day we planted it,it was so hot outside we decided to put a old sheet on floor inside for easy clean up.
This was finished product.But what mattered the most is time spend together from the work and play.

2 comments:

Carole said...

I love your fairy garden! Can you tell me how it is growing/doing now and what plants you used in it? Thanks!
Carole

Unknown said...

@Carole,
Just today I took some of the plants that were in pot and transplanted for the house this winter. Used chicks n hens and some herbs and stuff that doesnt get to big. It stayed nice all summer. Kept it in part shade so it won't dry out. I'd do it again next summer.

Blogging tips