Web

9/20/2012

Launch Party


This week our new company Lena's Amish Granola had a launch party. To celebrate and thank all who were involved on getting to where we are with our company.
This is my husband Allen and me. We are so excited for the future of this fast growing company. We started today 2 month ago (July 18th 2012) that we were up and running. We couldn't have done it on our own. Blessed are we to have all these people in our life's to help us.

This is The Stauffers. They were our business advisers. And have a successful interior design company Crimson Design Group. Cheryl also helped me with social media and got me started with blogging a year ago. They have set a great a example through faith and business.
I set up a display of the product so people could see it and take some home.
We had the party at Bags, a local sports pub.
This is Tim and Kathy Hughe from Wow Image Group that did our banner,signs,and shirts.
Went to Trader Joe's to shop for the cheese tray that I served.
The unique cheeses were a hit.
Linda helped me with getting me started with quick books from day one and excel sheets. Was so thankful for her help and giving of her time.
My friend Jo helped us get in at Java Jo's Coffee shop.
Wishing my friend from The Faithful Little Cupcake could of been there for to hear all the rave on her cupcakes. She also has been a great support of carrying our full line at both her stores.
These are our great friends Steve and Dixie Gray, that have been our biggest supporters from day one. But not only that but Dixie has an amazing gift of writing and editing. She also helped my with so many excel sheets. We spend many late nights laughing and thinking. And know we wouldn't be this far if it wasn't for this lady.
Love the stone walls in the downstairs.
This is my personal assistant Trish Hallman with her husband Matt.
This girl has been a Angel to our establishment. Thankful for her knowledge and organization.
Was so glad Michelle Rodhe showed up. Rodhes IGA has really done well with our GoGo Granola Bars. Am so thankful to have them on board.
Everyone loved the smell of the wonderful candle I got at the Gathering Place. There is no candle the beats this smell of Buttered Maple Syrup.
Was happy the Amish Guy that produces the product showed up with his wife. They came in their horse and buggy. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them.

Love this lady! Rhoda has been a great encourager and wise business women. She has her owns company:
This is Tara and Brett represented the Historic Downtown Millersburg. Was thankful to get the exposure when they asked me to sponsor a recent event. Brett also was there to represent his company, Commercial And Savings Bank.
We were happy with all who showed up. But also want to recognize the ones that couldn't make it.
Kathy Schmid my assistant and delivery person.
Andrew Sales my design team.
Wes Feldner my web developer.
Abby Kline from AKline Photography.
Zack Lee from Pinnacle Web Solutions
Mark from Ups
Rayonna from The Faithful Little Cupcake she carries them at both of her stores.
Jerry from Frosty Twins
Score from Cleveland
Cheryl from Carlisle Printing.
And couple close friends that have been great moral support.
Want to thank all of you for the wisdom and love you've showed us. We are Blessed to be surrounded with such great people. Want to encourage all of you to set goals and have faith.


Bags

No comments:

Blogging tips