Web

10/12/2012

My Special Ceasar Salad

Yesterday I had a busy day of meetings and obligations. So decided I'm going to make something for dinner that will make me feel special.
So I went to Rodhes and got this new kind of dressing I've been admiring the design of bottle and liked the new look of picture on it. You can find it by produce. There is a ranch I can't wait to try next time.
First I cubed up the sour dough bread to make croutons.
Of course I used melted brown butter to toast them.
Put them on a large cookie sheet and toasted them in oven.

I used Tastefully Simple seasoning salt and Lawry's garlic to season the croutons.
Cut up some romaine lettuce.
 
Added the ceasar dressing.
With some Parmesan cheese and the good croutons. Sprinkled it with some fresh pepper and yummy!
This salad made me feel special and was inspired to try new things.

No comments:

Blogging tips