Web

2/16/2013

My Revamped Kitchen

Good Saturday Morning!
I'm going to share a little make over we did to our kitchen this week. It didn't take that much effort. Thankfully no painting and such.
This is what it looked like before.
Was looking for more room to work with in my kitchen. As we have some excited things developing that I will share with you when it happens.
So went to a local restaurant kitchen store and in search for a industrial table. I found this beauty.
I had him put these sweet wheels on.
You would have thought I was getting a new car. I was so excited to get this table.
Got this big trash can for the kitchen at Lowe's.
So nice to not have to empty the wastebasket everyday.
I used crocks and baskets to store the stuff we use everyday.

For my utensils I put them all in a galvanized pail for easy access.

Stored my baking pans in one of these big crocks. We bought a bunch these crocks at Allen's Amish Grandpa's auction.
Had the old ladder that we hung over island table. Also found this teal old cabinet door that I laid on top to set my decorations on.
Also have little tiny lights in this arragement that are run by batteries.

Like storing food in these vintage glass canisters.

Use these crocks to store in my grocery bags and added a bowl of green pears for color.

Got this rooster bowl at a garage sale couple years ago. Have always want to store my cupcake wrappers like this.

The other day I found this red Pyrex bowl at a local thrift store.
I now leave our everyday dishes on top of the island for easy access for mornings like these.

When we have casual breakfast with a houseful of kids and friends.

I needed storage for my dishes that were in the island I had before. So I moved this locker that had downstairs into my kitchen and cleaned it.
Now I love it for extra storage.
Love the new look and am more excited to bake and cook in what seems like a new kitchen.
So feel free to stop by soon to see it and I will serve you a treat.
Hope you all have a cozy weekend.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Blogging tips