Web

4/05/2013

A Day Filled With Family,Food,Fun and Friends




Yesterday we woke up to a beautiful sunrise.
Not sure why these pictures didn't download very clear. Sorry:(



My Mom and Amish Sister that lives in Maysville spend the day together. On our way to pick up my sister these happy lambs made my morning.



Liked the falling down sign with the windmill in back.



Mom want to stop at Mt Eaton greenhouse to pick up birdhouses. As I waited for them I captured this picture of Amish leaving with the seeds for their spring planting.



This is such bad picture that wasn't going to post it. But decided you might still see the wife is sitting on back of wagon as the husband pulls her on the tractor.



We stopped at IHOP for a yummy breakfast.
And drove around looking for a greenhouse that has beautiful roses. Sadly where never found them. After shopping and catching up on our life's.



We stopped at Menchies for Mom and Kate's first experience.



Back home we go and as we passed the greenhouse we stopped in that morning. We seen this traffic jam of the Amish coming to take advantage of the 10% off sale.



This old beautiful was close by Maysville, Ohio.



In the evening the Blessing Design Team gathered at Barb Chalmers house to plan the next makeover.
I brought this fun tray.


Here Barb is trying to figure out who to take a picture of. She has a beautiful house.

Love this group of generous ladies.
Next I stopped off to pick up Syd's Birthday outfit and treats for today she turns 11. Love my daughters spirit. We as a family stood by her bed at 6:45am this morning singing her Happy Birthday!
I'm blessed to have Family, Friends, Food and Fun:)








No comments:

Blogging tips