Web

5/26/2013

"Rebecca's" Treasures In Amish Country....PART 1 (Series 6 of 7)

This week on a rainy Ohio night I was invited to Rebecca's house. She owns Rebecca's Bistro in Walnut Creek.
So to be invited to her house was a special treasure. I know she is a busy lady, but mostly I know she is the queen of hosting.
Her front porch is so cozy.
Looks like its straight off the magazine cover of Country Living.
She made these pillows out of the coffee bags that her coffee comes in at the Bistro.

She also has beautiful flowers, but it was to cold to spend much time outside so we were welcomed into her cozy home.
As I looked out her kitchen window I noticed the huge lilac bush right outside window.
She had an amazing spreadof food she served us.


What made me feel real special is she insisted I sit in her comfy chair by the table. It is her chair but she insisted I sit in it that night since I was under the weather and not feeling the best.
This is her in the center with Amy the artist on the left.


This Rhubarb Cheesecake was totally heaven in the mouth. Loved how she displayed it on mint leaves.


I took a group picture of the friends that were present but it was blurry.
We were excited that our friend Katie Troyer from Florida was there. She brought her friend Nancy also from Florida with her.
 Felt bad for them to come to Ohio on such a cold day.
Barb the designer, Amy the artist, and the famous Rebecca brought a nice mix to the evening of laughing and conversation. As we enjoyed the ambiance we were in.

Love her style of decor.

Here she just used glass gallon jugs and filled them with moss, dutch blitz cards and ect.

<3

What a great idea to use this screen door on her pantry.
This evening was a treasure.
I feel like you can feel that same treasure when you eat at her Bistro.

So next time you are in Walnut Creek and want a treasure, you'll have to visit her Rebecca's Bistro. She is open Monday-Saturday 8 to 3. She also has the most amazing tomato basil soup that you can buy to take home.
She also carries my "Lena's Amish Granola" Granola.
I'm sure many of you have dined here before and would agree that every time you dine at her Bistro. That her and the girls make you feel like your coming to her house to dine. Similar on how I felt when I was welcomed to her home.
 
LINKS: www.rebeccasbistro.com/  <Rebecca's Bistro
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Blogging tips