Web

12/04/2013

Designing A Bathroom For The Every Woman's House Home Tour 2013

Yesterday was an especially fun day for my friend Summer and me! We decorated a bathroom in Holmesville that will be a stop on the tour for Every Woman's House this coming Friday, Dec. 6 and Saturday, Dec. 7. 
We had fun bringing the sparkle into this cozy upstairs bathroom.
We used cedar branches around the sink.
The sun was streaming through the windows, making it a challenging to capture pictures. I'm planning on going viewing the house when it's all done. I'll share that blog, too.
Summer and I used stuff from our house and added a couple of new things, too. This music note wreath I made last week for our front door is now singing a new note in this glamorous bathroom.
Summer brought these stunning porcelain hands.
We cut some sprigs from my evergreens, added three of my vintage mirrors, and a bit of birch bark to pull together this cute wallhanging display. 
This glitzy reindeer was hung above the window to make a welcoming first appearance.
Here, Summer was at my house making a garland for around the window.
This owl found his way into a vintage birdcage, along with some sheet music paper shreds and white bottlebrush Christmas trees.
I hope you take the time to tour this shaker-style house with its halls fully decked from top to bottom.
After we were done decorating, I gathered Sydni from school and took her to show her Summer's house that's breathtakingly beautiful  and all decorated for Christmas. Look for that blog soon!
Then Summer treated me to my first Anthropologie experience in Cleveland. OH MY WORD!
After inspiration overload, I'm ready to spend time in my craft room tonight. Here's hoping I can make that happen.
I will keep you posted with more Christmas Inspiration as it unfolds.
Thanks for going along with me on my day once again.

No comments:

Blogging tips