Web

3/21/2014

Random Things People Say To Me


Have you ever wondered why people say the same things to you? Is that how you come across to them? Maybe in things you post in social media or how you appear in person?
     What are the questions you are asked constantly? Do we train our self to shut off our emotions and just answer in a muted answer or do we think that they really care that's why they say these things to you?

     I'm in constant effort in staying true to who I am, not to what people want me to be. If it's in failures or success's. 

Here's a couple things people say to me all the time.

THEM: How are you?
ME: Blessed:)
T: Your always so busy. You've got allot things going on.
M: Really I'm not as busy as it appears. I just don't tell people about my lazy days.
T: Is Felicia back?
M: Yes, she's back home and working at Moxie's a local clothing boutique. She's now working to save money to go to Africa.
T: I wish I was as creative as you.
M: We all have our own gifts. God has made us all different and with our own gifts we're given to us.
T: How do I make this or do that?
M: Google it or find it on Pinterest.Or I refer them to a blog I did on it previously.
T: Can I have that recipe you made?
M: Yes I can give you a general one but I don't use measuring cups or follow recipes well.
T: Are you the granola lady? The one with the GoGo Bars? As I'm getting in or out of my van.
M: I'm guessing that the license plates, saying GRANOLA gives it away every time.
My kids aren't a big fan of the plates because, when they want to act crazy while others are observing and I always say you can't do that cause they know who we are;)
T: You always dress nice.
M: Thank you, but just so you know it's not easy as a plus size lady. 
T: Are you Levi Clara's daughter? The Amish put the husbands name before the wives name so you know which Clara out of the many living in the area that their talking about.
M: Yes how can you tell? I love my mom. She's the kindest person I know.
T: Do you guys go to New Pointe to church?
M: Yes, and we love it there.
T: Where can I find your blog cause I'm not your friend on FB?
M: Just Google Amish Granola and I'm the first one up.
T: What are you up to today?
M: Me telling them the agenda of day. If I'm lucky it's stopping at a thrift store included.
T: I love the pictures you take.
M: Thank you I enjoy seeing the world through pictures.
T: How's your business doing?
M: Pretty good nothing big but it holds is own. We've been blessed. 
T: As they hand me their phone saying can you help me download a app or find this? Seriously that happens at least once a week.
M: I have TECH SUPPORT printed on my forehead;)
 I really don't mind cause I love all that stuff.
T: Is spring ever going to come?
M: I hope so, my guess is it will finally have be here.
T: Who does your hair?
M: Bambi Wagers at Lux in post office parking lot. Love her, she's been doing our families hair for 12 years. Sweetest girl ever.
T: Can you teach me how to do canning?
M: Sure I'd love to! I've learned most never want to do the work that goes in it but they wanted to say can you do my canning? Lol
T: When your out and about at thrift stores can you look for this?
M: Sure I'd love to. I love when I can actually find it for them.
T: I'm sorry I never take the time to read your blogs.
M: It's OK no biggy. That doesn't matter I still love you.
T: How do you do it all?
M: Guess what I don't!!!

What are the questions you are asked constantly? Do we train our self to shut off our emotions and just answer in a muted answer or do we think that they really care that's why they say these things to you?


I'm in constant effort in staying true to who I am, not to what people want me to be. If it's in failures or success's.
      One of the things I see as I'm living the small town girl in a big world of loving social media, is that I'm inspired by people all over the world. I see how relational the social media is. I have a nice following and build relationships on my http://instagram.com/relaxnchic/# account. There for, I post pictures of my life of what inspires not only myself but others too. I realized lately what a big impact that has had on my life as I've been fasting from it for 40 days for lent. I still drive down the road and think aw that would be a amazing picture and thank God mentally for letting me see his beauty in corky things too.

I've share a little of my soul in hopes to inspire you!


No comments:

Blogging tips