Web

4/04/2014

Ironstone Vignette Decor and Some Other Inspirations

Tonight I'm sharing a couple of my favorite vignette's around our house.
This vignette is with live plants, antlers and terrarium globes. With a cowhide hanging on the banister and a cow mount in background.
Along with a couple other treasures.
I have these mini sheep that are in this baby's breath terrarium on my ETSY shop.
Lately I've got so many inspiring ideas from fellow bloggers. Here is the LINK that connects you with spring vignette ideas.
This is the treasured glove mold that is setting in our bathroom. I will keep my eyes peeled on snagging a couple more to add to this collection when I roam the flea markets and fairs this summer.
This LINK connects you with the picture above. She has a unique flare.
These candles with silver and a live plant added to the vignette are setting on our coffee table.
Those aren't the only candles burning at our house tonight. Our baby is turning 12 tomorrow and is having a girls sleepover. :))
Here is a LINK to another blog I loved.
This setting is in our new bathroom too. I wrote a blog on that makeover a while ago.
This is the shoe shelve that has served its purpose for many years.
I've been looking at new ideas and inspiration and...
this LINK was one of the ones that I was loving.

My new obsession with ironstone and white dishes has started to become a problem;)
That's why I started my Etsy shop. I'm also thinking about having a sale later this month. I'll keep you posted.
These ironstone pitchers are my favorite.
I made this nest out of shredded music notes and modge podge.
This lady also has a amazing blog. LINK to her and see.

The Hubby is happy with this vignette. He keeps saying "Who would of ever thought you'd be excited for my sheds and mounts!?!"

This terrarium does well in this setting since its with allot of light with no direct sunshine.
This is my latest thing I love. The butcher block style cutting boards.
I liked how this LINK displayed their cutting boards.
These vintage bottles are waiting for the next batch of Kombucha to be finished brewing. Here is the link on how to make this healthy drink. I have extra scoby's at the time, if anyone needs a start.
This travel vignette decor is in our bedroom.
Felicia gave me this beautiful handmade cloth lamp from her mission trip to Thailand. I will always treasure this special gift.

I put a old map in a picture frame.
I'm running out of ideas on writing blogs with the delay of spring and rains. However I have a couple projects I'm excited to be working on this weekend. So keep checking back with me to see what DIY projects I'll be doing.
I also started a RELAXNCHIC Facebook where I share my blog along with other ideas and recipes. So if you like to hop over there and hit like you'll be able to see wen I post a new blog.
Hope you had a Happy Friday!!!


No comments:

Blogging tips