Web

5/08/2014

The Rural Society Antique & Garden Show

Last Saturday was  a cold and rainy day to attend this The Rural Society Antique and Garden Show.
However we still enjoyed the show. My sis-n-law Marlene and daughter Syd were my side kicks for the day.
There was so much for the eyes to see. Isn't this the most beautiful port-a-john area you ever seen?
I'm still in love with these huge olive pails. Unfortunately they never made it home with me.
Neither did these. I've thought back to these stunning ironstone butter pads, probably 20 times this week.
Someday I'll have myself some.
I took so many pictures of my favorite things. I'm only sharing a couple with you since I'm way behind in the blogging world and have a busy day ahead of me.
There were so many creative people there some as shoppers and also the vendors.
This ladies booth was so inspiring.
Blue ball jar heaven!
This is the ironstone that went home with me. This mini soup tureen is my favorite piece of ironstone I ever bought.
Vintage...
Terrarium...
Barn Sale...
People...
Treasures...
After getting stuck in the mud and feeding our eyes with bliss we went home with happy hearts. We also went to thrift stores and garage sales afterward.
I got this chair at a garage sale and already reupholstered it since.
 
I used old newspaper print fabric That I got at Jo Ann Fabric. I hope to share a blog on how I did that soon.
Hope your also enjoying the sunshine this week.










No comments:

Blogging tips