Web

4/21/2015

Farmhouse Frocks: Ready for the Nashville Country Living Fair!


Look out, Country Living Fair! Here we come! 
It feels like we are ready to give birth to something precious.



When you put months of work into something, and when the time finally comes to reap the benefits of your hard work, it is so rewarding!
We did a photo shoot with the amazing Lyssa Ann Portraits to better market to our Nashville audience.


We are so pumped to bring with us quality-sewn clothing ranging in sizes from 3 to 28. We have a very generous, very beautiful selection of plus-sized clothing!



We will also feature hand-made spoon rings and lace leather cuffs, crafted by my talented hubby and our son.


I've been collecting some amazing pieces of all-white ironstone and sparkly silver.


I also found some great treasures while picking in the south.


I was so delighted when Betty Lynn from Country Living Magazine called to request that I give a canning demonstration on the kitchen stage on Friday, April 24th at 2pm.


Of course, I said yes! I decided to do a strawberry jam, which is the next fresh thing to be in season. I hashtagged all of the canning pictures on my Instagram under Lena's Amish Granola, so if you search #lenascanning, the photos will come up of my years of preserving.


We have been shuffling all of our Amish-sewn clothing into the studio,


which means our studio has become smaller and smaller by the week! We are so blessed to have eight Amish seamstresses diligently sewing our fabulous clothing line. 


Yesterday, I welcomed a couple of my friends into the studio to help make sure everything is tagged and packed up.
We had an amazing lunch and lots of laughs. 


Last evening, I packed the succulents onto this cart which will be a great tool for wheeling supplies back and forth to our booth.


Here we are getting Mandy, a member of my sales team, all frocked up.


I've had fun working on the booth displays. I think that's the most fun for me.


There will be lots of love and lace at our Farmhouse Frocks booth!


I repurposed this chandelier. It might need just a tad more fru-fru and sparkle.


We mod-podged these doors with an Amish newspaper called The Budget. It's like the Amish Facebook in paper form.:)


I'm so thankful for all the assistance and guidance I've had as we count down the hours until it's time to play.
Above, you'll see our new care labels which we'll lovingly tuck into everyone's bags when they purchase our prairie-style frocks.


We really hope to see you all at the show, and if you can't be there in person, thanks for being there in your prayers! 

It's time to ROCK THE FROCK.




No comments:

Blogging tips